"THIS IS CRAZY SEXY"



I state the sentense in the title and girls finish it.

Quite a simple setup, yet there is new perspectives to be harvested from this post.

Read and leave a comment if anything's missing.


Picture is made by hyper talented 
Tina Maria Elena. 

You find the link to her webshop here and her Instagram here

__________


THE SEXIEST THING IS... 


"To ask do you have a condom and the guy says of course."


"To be asked what I like and how I want it."


"Somebody who knows how to really touch someone, grab someone and touch and caress and squeeze me. "


"When someone makes me feel safe enough to loose control, to willingly give the other person the control and trust them to not misuse the power they've gotten."


"Guys who says this pirate also sails the red sea."


"Assgrab."


"When I get to hear how 'daaaamn good I feel' and ' You taste so fucking good'."


"That, if he would finish too quick, he would see it as something OBVIOUS to make me come after."


"When somebody says my name in bed."


"When somebody kisses or licks or sucks around my ears."


"When he just gets a condom without saying anything. Just. Out and on with it. No frikking discussion. No questions. Just. Do it!"


"Touching so lightly I get goosebumps."


"When someone really eats me up, kisses me everywhere. Even eird places... It doesn't even hae to be in weird places. It could be like... him loving my arm. And kisses it and touches it and says that it is beautiful."


"When he puts a finger in my mouth while he is in me so I can suck it."


"Self awareness. To be able to make jokes about himself and not take one self too serious."


"A person being attentive, listening. Talking is all very fine - but when someone can communicate via bodies, someone who is curious and actually mindful about my body language, my breathe, how I'm feeling - wow."


"That a guy does not feel intimidated by using toys on me."


"...Or him knowing what I like and just starts to use the vibrator on me without me having to ask for it."


"Teasing."


"When I have sex with a guy and he tries his best not to come but comes anyway because he felt I was too sexy for him to hold it like he usually can."


"A bit of roughness. Firm grips. Someone who knows how to really grab me."


"When somebody cares whether or not I come and that that person really likes it when I do as well."


"Just... Chemistry."


__________


I want to thank all the girls who helped me put together this pocket dictionary in female lust. 

Post about toys and tabus is soon landing on MoreOrgasms, stay tuned. 

Kommentarer